Sunday, March 11, 2012

The show must go on

I've done a few things to take my mind off of shenanigans and mind filling junk.

Taking a month off social media should do the trick. Until April, I won't be on any social media networks so I can focus on new and better things for my career.

One thing you can count on is good music, but the beats will have to be put to rest for a while.

As I finish out this weekend with a slew of shows from the "Passing Strange" musical, I found myself involved more in my drumming. Therefore, you will see and hear more of it.

Not to worry, music will still come out of my veins and in your ears.

In the meantime, take a listen to the single by Nila Kay (produced and performed by yours truly) from her debut album now out on iTunes and Amazon.com. Spotify users can hear her album as well.
Enjoy, and if you are a soundcloud user, please leave a time line comment.



Til then, enjoy the weather!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment