Thursday, April 28, 2011

some music to bump

now that I am home for a while and not traveling internationally, I have some time to promote some music to y'all.

As you already know, I have released and album with Wes Felton dedicated to Me'Shell N'Degeocello titled "For Me'Shell". The single from that album is here.

I also wanted to continue to remind you about my upcoming LP "GIANT" featuring DC's most prominent emcees and singers.

You can listen to the single from this album right here. It features my man, XO from Diamond District.

In addition, Gadget and digitalhustle films have released another shoot from the Behind the Beats series featuring yours truly. watch it here and feel free to comment as others already have.


stay tuned to the blog for summer dates with Kokayi, Wes Felton and Alison Carney.

No comments:

Post a Comment