Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back From Russia






Back from the cold climates of the ex communist country of Russia. I visited Moscow, Kransnador, Tuapse, Rostov-On-Don and St. Petersburg.

It was a successful trip with 7 shows in 10 days.

I even got to jam with a phenomenally talented bassist from Germany, living in Russia named German (ironically).

I can honestly say that I am happy to be home from this trip. As much as I LOVE to travel, Russia put me out. Its amazing to see the vast amount of land in Russia, but its so under developed. Since the fall of communism, it taking so long for the government to establish some sort of democracy especially in Krasnador where the look and living is very primitive.

I met some incredible people though, (and very pretty women).

I'll post some pictures this week.

Until then, i want you all to peep the single to the album I did with Wes Felton "For Me'Shell".
there's a video for it on youtube as well. (link coming soon)
enjoy!

Hope She'll Be Happier by Jon Laine & Wes Felton

cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment