Saturday, February 25, 2012

shows

I just got a call from the homie Oddisee.
He's one of my favorite artists.
I played drums on his latest instrumental release Rock Creek Park.

I think he enjoyed it so much, he called me and asked me to be is drummer on his upcoming tour this fall. Im psyched, especially since I had to turn down the tour of a lifetime. (i won't get into it).

By the way, has anyone figured out what the meaning of my last J Dilla tribute means?

In addition, I just returned from a 5 day trip to Istanbul. The people there are so friendly, but mostly, the food is incredible!

Visited the grand bazaar and brought back some Turkish coffee! best way to start the day.

The past two months of traveling have been exceptional, but I am mostly looking forward to my next trip to South Africa the end of March.

I hear Sting will be there when we leave for Johannesburg. Maybe I'll run into him. We'll see...

thats all for now...
I will post some updates to my new facebook fan page soon. If you are already a fan of my current one, be aware that I will be deleting it and creating a new one.

later....

No comments:

Post a Comment