Tuesday, January 24, 2012

update

Thanks to everyone who have bought GIANT. some great reviews were posted on iTunes.

A lot has happened in the last few months.
I began working on EP's with Ardamus, LMNO, and producing tracks for Alison Carney and Stephanie Kristina.
Along the way, my external hard drive crashed leaving me with nothing.

(It may be salvagable)

While that is working its magic, I am preparing to travel once again.

Peep the tour dates below.

I've also been spending some time watching war movies. WWII is a fascinating story so Band of Brothers and The Pacific have kept me company. I believe the Korean war deserves a bit of attention next.

In the meantime, I am beginning the initial stages of yet another album. No details right now, but check back here at a later date.

Sorry I've been MIA,
jl

Wednesday 1/25 Mestizos (brazilian band)- Bossa, WDC

Friday 1/27 Kokayi- Brooklyn Academy of Music, NYC

Saturday 1-28-31 Chapel Square Combo- Puerto Morales, Mexico

Wednesday 2/8 V. Rich- Blues Alley, WDC

Friday 2/17-20 Chapel Square Combo tour- Istanbul, Turkey

Thursday 3/1-10 Passing Strange (musical)- Howard University, WDC

Wednesday 3/28-4/8 Annandale Jazz Ambassadors tour- South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment