Monday, March 14, 2011

Here Comes the Music


OK, OK.

I know some of you are a bit confused as to whats happening with me music wise.

I have to retract a statement I tweeted a while back after the release of the Underwear Classix Vol. 7.

I told my followers that I would not release ANY OTHER ALBUM until 'GIANT' comes out...

I lied.

'GIANT' is completed, but my manager has convinced me to release it in the spring when its warmer.
I could not stop the music making, SO..

Here is a list of releases coming out in the next 2-3 weeks, before 'GIANT'.

3/29/2011 MIV- Jon Laine
another compilation of instrumentals and beats done in the style of J Dilla
(Vol. 8)

3/31/2011 For Me'Shell- Wes Felton & Jon Laine
this is a short collection of songs written by Wes Felton. The album consists of music by Me'Shell N'Degeocello chopped and remixed by Jon Laine.

4/7/2011 Alison Wunderland
singer extraordinaire Alison Carney releases her EP of electronic fills and sounds. Jon Laine lends a beat or two to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment